11.11.2012

Date Night // By The Ocean!




Outfit details: Sweater & striped tunic: Free People | Bag: ALDO | Boots: Cotton On | Necklace: Dirty Little Dish


 We had such a perfect date night the other night!
We bought fish & chips from a little takeaway shop and drove to the beach at sunset.
Fish & chips is one of those dinners that I just love indulging in when I'm somewhere by the ocean.
Back home in Indiana, it's rare to find real quality fish since we're so far from any ocean.
It's the little things that are exciting, huh? ;)

 I've been staying down in Auckland with my sister this weekend.
We had coffee with the beautiful Amanda from Here Comes The Sun yesterday!
She & her husband are the sweetest!

Needless to say it's been a perfect weekend in the city!
Hopefully you're all having a beautiful weekend as well.

Oh, And don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway ;)

24 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! I love eating fish and chips on the beach – it such a nice thing to do in the summertime. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a lovely weekend! Fish and chips by the ocean is definitely the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos, your hair looks so radiant!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, I love this. It's one of my favourite outfits of you!!!!
    You look spectacular <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a lovely date night :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing can beat fish and chips on the beach in New Zealand! LOVE the photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so beautiful, omg i am jalouse !

    http://enwellove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so nice. I love a day at the beach even if its not hot.
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These low key dates are my favorite kind :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh these pictures are so gorgeous! I haven't been to a beach in ages - this post has definitely made me miss it xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely photos! PS-Love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty pictures! it looks like you're having so much fun over there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ALL of these pictures are perfection. love, love, looooooooove. and cute outfit too! As per usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i need to get to an ocean soon.. these are too perfect! love your outfit, so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. everytime I am here I like you even more.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look beautiful in all black! I really like that hat, too.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mmmmm YUM! Sounds delicious and I love your hair colour! So fabulous!!

    Charlotte
    www.deconstrut.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete